Sunday, December 03, 2006

The first Noel the angels did say

well it's been a while since I posted, I've been a bit preoccupied with the newest member of our family.
Sorry for the scary red eyes in the photo but the red eye fix won't work.
Loki is just adorable, he's very good, no accidents so far and it only took 4 squirts of the spray bottle to teach him to mostly leave the Christmas tree alone. He is having a little bit of a problem with the whole 'nighttime is for sleeping' thing but he's learning I hope.

Apart from that we're just getting ready for Christmas, we put up the tree and put out the nativity set. I'm plowing through the Christmas card list and we put a wreath on our front door. We've also started Christmas shopping mostly because my parents are arriving in 10 days and we need to have the NZ gifts bought for them to take back for us.

I find it really strange how Aussies say 'chrissy' as in buying 'chrissy presents'

1 comment:

Penny said...

SO cute! What a sweetie <3

Our tree is up too - Tim most pleased about it and keeps wanting to turn on the lights at all times. I've nearly got the shopping finished.