Tuesday, August 05, 2008

1. What is his name? Luke

2. Who eats more? Depends on what - he can eat an entire family-sized block of chocolate in 10 minutes

3. Who said, “I love you” first? Me I went to say it very early then stopped myself and he told me to say it and he said it back straight away.

4. Who is taller? Him by about a foot!!!

The next question seems to have vanished somewhere in cyberspace, but Hannah/Teeni/Penny made up her own one so I’ll copy her …

5. Who drives most when you are out together? He does and sometimes that irritates me as I drive more often as I'm at home during the day.

6. Who is more sensitive? He is

7. Who does the laundry? Mostly me

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me again at his insistence, something to do with his shoulder?

9. Who pays the bills? Definitely me, if I left it up to him we'd be in debtors prison.

10. Who cooks more? Me. He can cook but doesn't very often although as I type this he's baking scones for work.

11. Who is more stubborn? Hmmmm it's a tie - luckily we're usually stubborn about different things. Heaven help Jacob though inheriting it from both sides.

12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Again we both do this and rarely fight.

13. Who has more siblings? We both have a sibling each and I have a sister while he has a brother.

14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? We're pretty equal and share the load. Recently I've been carrying the emotional burden as he's going through therapy but sometimes when I've had enough he'll step up. He will take over most of the childcare duties on the weekend to give me a break but also because he loves spending time with Jacob. We make decisions together although I've usually done the research.

15. What do you like to do together? We go to the local farmers market every Saturday and I love it because we actually talk to each other! Aside from that we both love reading and I've been having lots of fun "pushing" books his way especially some of my childhood favourites like Tamora Pierce. It was so fantastic seeing someone else love them. We both spend a lot of time our computers and sometimes a Saturday night consists of us sitting side by side companionably surfing the net or playing games.

16. Who eats more sweets? He does, I'm always finding chocolate bar wrappers in the car or he mentions he's hit the vending machine at work (see 2)

17. Guilty Pleasures? probably bad TV, trashy vampire novels, McDonalds nuggets and BBQ sauce.

18. How did you meet? Introduced by friends who thought we were completely wrong for each other but have been pleasantly surprised I think.

19. Who asked whom out first? He did - rang me the next day after we'd spent time together.

20. Who kissed who first? He did - surprised me completely

21. Who proposed? He did spontaneously got down on one knee during dinner. I was so shocked that I said yes then nothing else for 10 minutes

22. His best features and qualities? He's very loving and gentle especially with our son but is very affectionate with me too. He tries to come across as a mean tough guy but is the most sensitive person I know. He can be crazy and out of control in a good way and is sometimes exasperating but when I need him he's always there for me. He really listens although he may not agree and does not let me get away with stuff! Oh and I think he's gorgeous.

23. Tag some people. Penny tagged most that I would have tagged so feel free to take part if you have time. Mim? Anyone?

3 comments:

Wishful Thinking said...

You're good doing this so quick! :-) I have to think about it a bit more. TFS

yodaobi said...

aaaw
Tears in my eyes.
Smooches to Luke from me.
I love you both.

mimbles said...

I did this ages ago but forgot to come and tell you. 'Tis here.

How's life treating you lately?