Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Coming clean

while I've posted a little recently, I have been hibernating for a while and there's a very good reason for that.
I'm pregnant and due early February.
I have had bad morning sickness again but not nearly as bad as last time and it almost seems to be gone.
Mum has been here helping out and consequently I have hardly had to lift a finger which I think has greatly contributed to how I've been feeling.

We went for the 12 week scan this morning and saw Baby no.2 wriggling around. No pictures unfortunately which I think is what happens when you go through the public system but he/she looked very cute.

4 comments:

mimbles said...

Squeeeeeee! *does happy dance in chair* Congratulations :-)

Please tell me you have air-conditioning!

Penny said...

I'm so happy for you! :) Are you going to tandem?

aussiehen said...

Mim - Thank you :-) we have only a portable airconditioner but better than nothing. I see plenty of swimming pool visits in my future.

Penny - hopefully if the boobies and Jacob cooperate. Going well so far

Mel said...

How exciting - congratulations!