Wednesday, June 18, 2008

5 Things

Penny tagged anyone who was so inclined to do this meme and while I'd like to be on an incline so I can get some sleep or is that reclined? I also was inclined to give this a whirl


5 things found in my bag:
1. Elizabeth Arden 8 hour Lip Balm in Berry
2. Teething Spray
3. Changing Mat
4. Merino Blanket
5. BabyBanz Sunglasses

5 favourite things in my craft room: (what craft room?)
1. My sewing machine
2. My PC
3. my paper and card all waiting for me to have time and inspiration
4. My bag of ribbons
5. My new elephant stamp from smiggle

5 things I have always wanted to do:
1. Visit New York City
2. Have a white Christmas
3. See a dugong
4. Spend the whole day at a spa being pampered
5. Write a book

5 things I am currently into:
1. Baking
2. Breastfeeding
3. Babywearing
4. Designing my dream kitchen (I can dream)
5. Scrapbooking

5 people I am tagging:
Whoever feels inclined

1 comment:

Penny said...

hee hee - hope your incline isn't like the Denniston one ;)

Great lists :) I'm am waiting to see your scrapbooking too once you have some to show.